9.18.2011

CLA Projects, New Teaser, and Progress

It has been a VERY long time since I've posted a blog entry. I've got a notoriously bad habit of not keeping up with these blog posts whenever I get deep into project mode, but I try to always have new videos, or at least something interesting to write about, whenever I do post. Here's what's on the menu for today:

1. La Bete Trailer for Auburn University Theatre. I worked on this with my co-videographer Michael Gutierrez and Audio Wizard Kelly Walker. Please come out and see the production!



2. 9/11 10th Anniversary Tribute Video for Auburn University's College of Liberal Arts. Another production with Michael Gutierrez.



3. Dead?Wait! Teaser (2011) -> They've got some new stuff coming down the pipe soon. Keep your eyes open.



And that's the round-up for this week.

I'm currently working on finalizing an edit of a 10-minute documentary style piece for Auburn University's Community and Civic and Engagement initiative. I'm also editing a hip hop video that we shot over the weekend and a rough draft of my half hour long cut of my Summer documentary project.

Currently Listening To: Oliver Nelson - Yearnin'
Currently Playing: Words With Friends
About To Go Home and Watch: Blade Runner - Director's Cut Collector's Edition Blu-Ray

Everyone have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment