7.21.2011

Promo Pieces, Music Videos, and New Projects

Just finished the promo piece that I was working on for Babilonia, a school located in Taormina, Italy that focuses on Italian language, art, history, and culture.

Here it is if you're interested:



I'll be tying up some loose ends on my friend Marco Torrisi's music video for his rendition of "Georgia on My Mind" and I should have that posted soon.

As Auburn University's student videographer for the College of Liberal Arts I've been working on some interesting stuff. The past few weeks have consisted mostly of editing previous pieces, but I also went out to Oak Grove, AL to film a mini-documentary for the Community and Civic Engagement folks in order to capture what AU's interns do every Summer at the community farm out there and also discuss how Oak Grove, AL is the only place that someone has been struck by a meteorite and survived. Interesting stuff. I'll have a link to that when that gets finished too.

No comments:

Post a Comment