7.01.2011

Back in the States

Alright, so I am officially back in the United States. Time to work on editing some footage that I shot while I was away.

Things to look forward to:

Music video for my friend Marco. Editing commencing tonight.
Promotional video for Babilonia Italian School in Taormina, Italy, also starting this project tonight.
Hopefully some promotional work for Auburn University.
And lastly, I'll going to commence editing my documentary project that I spent all of June shooting.

Kicker: I'm going to attempt all of this with Final Cut Pro X. I'm doing this so that I can learn the new software quicker and so that I can prove that Final Cut Pro X is a bit better than my friends seem to think.

Also, working on redoing my website... a bit. Making everything mesh a bit better and what not.
More posts to come soon, since this blog will act as my news feed on my website from now on. Thank you to all of you who actually check in on this blog from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment