10.23.2011

Music Videos and Short Film Shoots

Been working on a few things here and there, when time permits. I've got a teaser for a music video, that should actually be out by this Friday, fingers crossed, a live performance of Adventure the Great playing at Eighth & Rail in Opelika, AL, and I spent all of today shooting a new 'Weekenders' vignette (finally).

I'll be posting Kenny Nevermind & Madlock Zay's video for their newest single, 'Crazy', on my main page around this Friday, but until then, here's the teaser for the upcoming release:



AND... here's Adventure the Great:



As always, keep your eyes peeled for new videos and updates on what I'm doing at my website, on my twitter, google+, or facebook.

Pre-Ordering: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 + Gorillaz Single Collection
Watching: Jacob's Ladder
Playing: Demon's Souls
Listening to: Unknown Pleasures - Joy Division

No comments:

Post a Comment