4.11.2011

Preparation

Yet again, I know that it has been an extremely long while since I have had a post, it's just that not a whole whole lot has been going on. I've mostly been working and preparing for this Summer. On a side note, I visited Disney World for Spring Break 2011 with my girlfriend and two of our friends (plus their child).

As far as what's to come... well:

This Wednesday:


The Gnu's Room is hosting the meet and greet, pre-orientation, meeting for a club that I'm trying to get started at Auburn University. If you're interested and you are local, come check it out, student or not. 

Later this week/month: I'll be filming the last vignette for the Weekenders project, which is tentatively titled "Retrospect". It will be adapted from a short story written by Marian Carcache. And after that it will be edit time, so I can pull it all together, and I should be ready to screen the entire Weekenders collection starting in May. 

Besides all of that, Dead?Wait! may have a show in Tuscaloosa around May 14th, and I'm going to be preparing a treatment/outline/rough "script" for my Italian documentary that I am working on this Summer. 

I've also recently finished shooting an audition tape for a make-up artist friend of mine, Jessica Brewer, and so I should be posting that up sometime soon, if she allows. Finally got a firm handle on Time Lapse techniques and even used some in her audition tape. 

Stay tuned. 

Things I'm Into Right Now:

Upcoming Release of: Portal 2
And

No comments:

Post a Comment