3.07.2011

It's Been A Long Time...

My apologies for the time off from the blog that I've taken.

It has been a busy few weeks/months.

I just bought a new camera, a Canon T3i, and some new gear. Specifically a really nice Manfrotto tripod and video head, a Zoom H4N, and I've got some lenses in the mail.

Also, I'll be hearing back from the local Camera shop, Camera Graphics, about my 5D Mk. II body pretty soon.

In other news, I've been getting prepped about my trip to Sicily this Summer. I'll be shooting loads of footage, hopefully on my 5D, and I'll be routinely posting video logs and other fun stuff while I'm traveling. I'll also be working on several mini-documentaries for Universities to use as teaching tools while I work on a large overarching documentary for other purposes.

I've also had the idea that in order to get better with my film making techniques, I'm going to try and tackle a different technique every two weeks or so and document it on YouTube for you all to see. First attempt is going to be my first foray into time lapse photography. I'll try and get it done before Spring Break and post it up.

During Spring Break I'll be documenting my trip to Florida, so hopefully there'll be something fun to watch out of all that.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment